Bedruthen Steps

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been tidying up the hard drive today and came across a shot from a trip to Cornwall last march.

Probably becuase I was bored that I decided to have a little play and revive some great memories. Mostly of nearly killing myself by trecking my studio 5x4 with digi back up and down too many miles of cliff pathways. :nut:

http://dazzajl.fotopic.net/p24612340.html

That's nice but seems a bit hazey to me. Any way to clear it up a bit?

Some of that is from my complete lack of abilty to get things uploaded that look like they do on screen. No matter what I do with them images always end up somewhat flat and lacking in crispness. It could just be fotopic but I hate to lay blame elsewhere.

Also, it was a pretty windy day so there was alot of spray in the air.

I think it's proabably falls short of the mark in enough places to not make it worth spending to much time on.......

... but for all that, it has something I like too.

It is lacking that punch somewhat isn't it.

I think what's missing is a sense of scale. We know it's big because of what it is, and the surrounding waves, but I see no horizon, no distance.
I know it would have been impossible, but if you had gotten lower and looked up more to include the top of the rocks that are in the background, it would have helped a little.

Does that make sense?

Does that make sense?

Yeah, perfectly.

I actually cropped all that out as I thought it was more interesting without the referecnce points. One mans poision and all that I guess. :D

I'll try and get the whole frame uploaded in a bit so you can see where it came from.

i like this. agree with the above comments, but i do like it!

Nice... but I really like the two guitar shots .:D

like the second shot much better, although i did like the first one anyway.

Back