been away.......

Edit My Images
Yes
For a while, very busy eatin and drinkin over the festive period ;)

Haven't been out much and these are the best I can manage! :grumpy:

Nice to see some new faces on the forum, generally raising the bar quite high too...... you know who you are ;)

Hippies_048.jpg

Hippies_050.jpg

swan.jpg

Xmas_01.jpg

Solsbury_Hill.jpg

C&c always appreciated, I know the last one is bllckoos but I've put it up as a bit of a test, I've just gotten a new flat panel and I need to know if it's too dark etc. I'm having a bit of a fiddle with different gamma settings to see which is most accurate!

good stuff Ghandi, nice to have you back!

I like the pic of the swan - very effective. I think the water droplets add to the effect.

The first shot I would have used a square crop on to remove some of the space and draw you into to the performance, it would make it even more involving.

The second is good too, just overshadowed by the first for me although it is slightly sharper.

Mr Swan has been a bit over sharpened..you have the halo around the front of the beak. Also by looking down on him from that angle you have got a completely black eye, if you had lowered your perspective the light from the sky may have given it a catch light?

Forth is a screamer for next years Christmas card but the large bright blue patch is distracting me slightly, knowing your PS skills though, that’s a minor issue for you to solve ;)

The last doesn’t do a great deal for me I’m afraid, its ok but you have shown many that are much better here.

Hope that helps :)

Back