Been looking back..... (56k warning)

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
....at last years holiday shots from the Outer Hebrides. These are a few which slipped through the net first time round but, with ten months more experience with photoshop I've now reworked and am quite pleased with!

853-5370Shawboststreammono.jpg

853-5349GearrannanBay.jpg

852-5276TiumpenHeadlighthouse.jpg

850-5054Cheesebayview.jpg

848-4870LochCarnanview.jpg

846-4619EriskaytoSouthUistview.jpg

850-5034RoadendsSidinish.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Needless to say I shall not be showing these to Jill ... :D

Certainly looks such a gorgeous place Witch ... (y)

TFS temptress ... ;)

:p

Oh go on Ven - it was reading that comment of yours that reminded me I was going to post them up here! You'd love it if you went - and round April time the weather is usually warmer than down here so you might just as well be up there you see.....! Lots and lots of birdies for you....!

Temptress? Moi?! *looks for fluttering eyelashes smiley*! :wave:

Nice shots Witch. Agree Hebrides is ace but go in june when the machair is out for stunning photo opportunities.

Nice shots Witch. Agree Hebrides is ace but go in june when the machair is out for stunning photo opportunities.

I know - beautiful isn't it, I've seen so many pics from that time of year which just look stunning! Sadly the midges are out too and the other half gets eaten to within an inch of his life so not too practical for us - we honestly have to avoid Scotland between May - September as nothing he's tried stops them going for him and if he gets too many bites it actually makes him ill. :( Also Easter is the only time in the year when we can get two weeks holiday together because of the double Bank Holiday!

Looks like a beautiful place. The mono conversion of the waterfall is my favourite.

Back