Been playing again...

Nice set. Liking no1 and the black and white no4, I think it would look good if it had burnt edges or made to look old fashioned (I am sure there is a better term for it lol)

Nice set. Liking no1 and the black and white no4, I think it would look good if it had burnt edges or made to look old fashioned (I am sure there is a better term for it lol)

Thank you. I did play with a more aged version of the wheels...might have another go. :)

I'm really liking the 1st and 5th in the original post (y) the colours in them are really nice (y) and the detail that you've brought out of them really suits the processing :clap: I'll be honest and say the 4th one in the OP was really not working for it but that very last version of it you've posted looks fantastic (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm really liking the 1st and 5th in the original post (y) the colours in them are really nice (y) and the detail that you've brought out of them really suits the processing :clap: I'll be honest and say the 4th one in the OP was really not working for it but that very last version of it you've posted looks fantastic (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thank you. I am still feeling my way around the HDR stuff, so some work and some don't. :)
Cheers

Back