Been to burton bradstock (again!)

Edit My Images
Yes
So you all know what to expect................!!!!!!

My gallery is currently broken, so I may break my bandwidth allowance from my isp hosting these there, so apologies in advance if that happens!

19032006-04-01.jpg

19032006-54-01-2.jpg

19032006-52-01.jpg

And just to prove I do shoot other things sometimes ;)

21032006-26-01.jpg

21032006-28-02.jpg

These last two I was aiming for a sort of tired, soft, washed out feel in the first one, and a kind of lomo-ized effect for the second one. I'd be interested to know if you think they work or not?

I'm sorry I haven't been around to offer my usual brand of harsh, unhelpful criticism recently but have been very busy organising my life! (and my girlfriend ;) )

The second one for me is miles ahead of the others. I really like that one.

The last one has something about it too, the post processing is interesting but the shadow cast from the flower lets it down just a little.

Thanks for taking the time to comment steve.

I agree about the second one being the best, I do like the reflections on the shingle beach in the first though. despite the wonky horizon.

The second flower shot has had no PP beyond the conversion from raw. The effect was mostly achieved from fiddling the WB and using a lighter to create the light effects. I did consider cloning out the shadow but felt it formed part of the image, and it looks a bit unbalanced without it :(

hello, first post but im always reading these fourms!

I really like the first one, the best in my opinion!

the first one is the one for me . liked the sun flowing onto the sea leading onto the shingles..really caught my eye ...

Back