gary
Edit My Images
Yes
my best attempts to-date little blighter's wont keep still :LOL:

IMG_3739_-_Copy.JPG

had another go at this is it better ?
IMG_3738_-_Copy1.JPG

Last edited:
Everyone's doing bees, they're in season! I'll criticise yours if you criticise mine? :)

Nice and sharp, background blurred...taken with a macro lens? (am on the iPhone, can't really look at the exif). I would probably have taken advantage of the sharpness, and cropped in much more to make the bee the focus of the image.

The bee is nice and sharp but I would have liked it if it had filled the frame a bit more or if you cropped the original. The shot could have turned out better if you had dropped the exposure a bit and used some fill flash to raise the shadows slightly, it all looks slightly over exposed at the moment.

At least you will be able to get out there and take some more in this weather!

Nice Bokeh and they look as if they might be sharp but the subjects are too small in the frame to see properly. Also, posting 2 near identical pics is pointless imho.

Thanks for the comments guys im not very computer savy regards resizing ! the bee looks great on my screen blown up ! but im afraid I dont know how to make It bigger for this site sorry and thanks again

Yes indeed. Well done. (y)
thanks for your comments i must try harder with my processing but the trouble is i don't do it often enough, :LOL: so i forget what ive done before ! when i come to do any picture processing if you understand what i mean :shrug:

Back