Before you take a family photo, it's best to have a look around first

What are you laughing at Marianne? Good one DJW :laugh1: :D :laugh1: :D :laugh1: :D :laugh1: :D :laugh1: :D

regards

Now there must be some photography based jokes to do with over-exposed/narrow aperture/curtain flash..........

Well seen! Can I say that? :confused-

Nothing about computers then... and a floppy drive?

LOL Judging by their grins, I think they've set it up! :D

Marianne said:
doh...now you've said that I have to go and have another look.....

erm, i think you have looked enough for tonight.............:innocent:

at least he is clean shaven..........reminds me, i need some razors.....

MyPix:embarasse

mrgubby said:
Now there must be some photography based jokes to do with over-exposed/narrow aperture/curtain flash..........

Seems a bit soft ;)

Yep, needs to get down to the nuts and bolts.

jewel said:
LOL is that for real? :laugh1:

well it dont look like its made from rubber my dear...............:shock:

MyPix

MyPix said:
well it dont look like its made from rubber my dear...............:shock:

MyPix

hardy har har there Vince,lol What I meant was do you think they set that up as someone already suggested. They all look pretty cheeky,pardon the pun. :p

jewel

jewel said:
LOL is that for real? :laugh1: I couldn't imagine a sunburn feeling any good on the family jewels? :p

I thought you were shocked by the size in comparision to those poor Canadian men in those cold winters ;) :laugh1:

:shock:
ROFL

Of course if it was a Brit lying there you'd have the local Zoo being called for an escaped Anaconda ..... &
Pigsmightfly.gif
;) ;)

Classic shot Dave...:laugh1:

I'm well accustomed to looking at fine art nudes, but i can't see anything fine about that :eek2:

jewel said:
LOL is that for real? :laugh1: I couldn't imagine a sunburn feeling any good on the family jewels? :p
I accidentally sprayed Deep Heat on mine once. :embarasse

Severed limbs? Child birth? You do not know what pain is, and NOTHING but time will stop it. :shock:

GfK said:

Severed limbs? Child birth? You do not know what pain is, and NOTHING but time will stop it. :shock:

but rubbing it makes it last longer tho:thumb:

MyPix

GfK said:

LOL....actually did something similar when doing a charity bike ride from Bath to London. Started at 6am & it was freezing....at 1st stop somebody said rub this deep heat in your legs, which I did......so had it all over my hands, then wisely thought I would use the toilet......other riders just heard screams from the loo & me hobbling back :sadcry: :sadcry: :D

DJW said:
LOL....actually did something similar when doing a charity bike ride from Bath to London. Started at 6am & it was freezing....at 1st stop somebody said rub this deep heat in your legs, which I did......so had it all over my hands, then wisely thought I would use the toilet......other riders just heard screams from the loo & me hobbling back :sadcry: :sadcry: :D

Been there , done that .

Must remember , picking nose is a bad very painfull habit :eek1:

Back