Beginner - Players 5.0 Car Show 2011

Dub

Edit My Images
No
There's only 2 but I havnt had a chance to go through the rest (in other words to pic out the good ones to show! :LOL:)

let me know what you think.

2lyzxh.jpg

This one I havnt done any editing, etc. Everything is natural.

9gvlz6.jpg

Comments?

If you feel I should have changed/added/not done something then let me know.

Before anybody says anything about a tripod... Theres no way im carrying around a tripod with me at a car show! :bonk:

edit: I think its VERY difficult to get any different sort of pictures from a car show with static cars and your only variation on height is restricted by your own height.
Then I think to myself what can actually be done in photoshop with cars to make them seem like different photos? there isnt much on the net about the topic!

Edit:
330en9y.jpg

Scirocco Blue by Tonic D&P, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks, ill get some more up when ive had more time :)

Theres always next year and if this year was anything to go on then itl be immense

I like the second one but i think the colour splash on the wheels of the black?dark grey Golf in the foreground detracts from the picture, maybe if it was just the calipers as opposed to the whole wheel...

I like the second one but i think the colour splash on the wheels of the black?dark grey Golf in the foreground detracts from the picture, maybe if it was just the calipers as opposed to the whole wheel...

I just used a very simple effect to center attention on the calipers and wheel center caps.
Desaturate then a layer mask, I think it turned out well. Better than thought, I never tried a B&W pic on a black car haha

I've been busy with this one:

330en9y.jpg

Did a fair bit of work with adjustment layers. Played around with color mixing!

Back