beginner

Name
lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys.im from mombasa kenya.and im new to photography.my interests are wildlife and landscape photography.i really hope to find some inspiration here and some help to get me started.unfortunately there are no photography classes available where i live

Thank you.im trying to post some but its telling me they are too large format so im not sure how i will do it

Hi Lisa, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

These are the only shot ive got till now that have turned out abit ok for me.sorry for the bad image quality.i dont have a laptop yet so connected my camera to the tv then took pictures with my phone of the photos to be able to get them on here.i know its unprofessional:sorry:.but ill try to get one soon.the images were all taken at tsavo east national park.with my nikon d3200 18-55mm.please feel free to comment ill apreciate any criticism as i really wanto learn.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/photos-nature-wild-and-free.34/

Hi Lisa, the link above will give you a better chance of getting feedback, you will have to upload them again but you will get good advice, plus I hope you get a Laptop soon. Of the animal shots I think you have done well with the camera and lens you use. Keep on practice,practice a lot, hope this helps :)

Hi Lisa and welcome. you have some great pics. You must be very brave getting in among, and near to the wild animals with only a 18-55mm lens. Well done.......:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for the compliment:).yes its abit difficult at times to get near enaugh but i love what i do so its worth the risk for me.and the good thing is that the animals are quite accustomed to seeing people here so they are not too agressive.

Some great shots there Lisa, you have an eye for composition and I'm sure you will get much better the more you use and learn more about about your camera. Keep at it, you can only get better.

Hi Lisa :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Some interesting images there, I don't know how you get so close to those animals, amazing (y)

Thank you dwrcymru.
im really trying i love photography and wanto get better.thanks alot for the encouragment.

Hi norkie:wave:.thanks for rhe warm welcome and the compliments.we do alot of game drives but it mainly depends on luck there are times we see almost no animals at all but keep going back.i love wild life.

Habari Lisa,

Welcome to TP some great shot of wildlife on the thread.

Back