Bellini C41 kit, anyone used it?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if anyone has any experience using the Belllinifoto C41 kit?

I use it. This was developed it in, pro 400h. Excuse the light leaks, not the developers fault! Seems fine to me but its the only C41 kit I've used. I assume your looking at it from Nik & trik, they put a list of instructions in with it so its pretty easy.
_DSC1407-positive.jpg by benjohns4 johns, on Flickr

I developed this in it too, it was Kodak ultra max. just a test photo
_DSC0916-positive.jpg by benjohns4 johns, on Flickr

Thanks Ben,
Looking at developing my first Colour and this one seemed easy. And yes I saw it on Nik & Trick.

Have 3 options so far.

Cinestill
Tetenal
Bellinifoto

Brilliant kit, I love it, Bellini recently released developer in its own as they say all the other chemicals will comfortably last long enough, so there is a cost saving to be had too.

First is Ektar on 4x5 and second is Ektar on 120

received_414861412604508.jpegreceived_313631342671190.jpeg

Last edited:
I prefer the tetenal kit just because i find the super short in time (and very smelly, maybe very concentrated?) seperate bleach bath of the belini kit a bit fiddly. They both work well though.
I now use the fujihunt 5l kit. For volume it's more economical and can be mixed in smaller quantities with a syringe to measure accurately.

I prefer the tetenal kit just because i find the super short in time (and very smelly, maybe very concentrated?) seperate bleach bath of the belini kit a bit fiddly. They both work well though.
I now use the fujihunt 5l kit. For volume it's more economical and can be mixed in smaller quantities with a syringe to measure accurately.
The bleach does smell strong, toxic almost!

I was thinking of trying the Bellini kit so it's good to hear other peoples experiences. I'm about half way through a Fuji Express 5l kit and the dev has gone a bit strange, TBF I don't process that much film and I have had it quite a while but I think its on its way out so a smaller kit which gets used faster seems sensible.

Back