Bench

Edit My Images
Yes
2242970926_086322d176_o.jpg

Comments welcomed

Thanks
Charlie

For a start it is just too dark for my personal taste.

IMO I also think the vignetting on the corners would have been more effective if the image wasn't so dark...:shrug:

Simply doesn't "do anything for me" as much as I would like to think of what you tried to do with the shot...sorry

i think it would be better with just one person in, keep the one on the left also would of been better abit further back

This a simple, yet effective shot, I like it very much. I do feel though that it needs some kind of focal point, to draw your gaze out to sea, (as if the people were looking at it themselves).

I personally don't think it needs any space behind the people, it just needs a focal point, and to straighten the horizon a little. Nicely taken. (y)

i just saw this and took the shot before the moment went. so not much time went into it in the way of composition and the like. This is the original frame (no cropping here, so i can't make it an bigger). I know what you mean about then crop though. I would have liked it to have more space on the left of the piture, so i tried a crop in PS but in my opinion it didn't look as good.

Thanks for the comments, really useful.

Back