Bengal

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
As I'm working from home today I thought I would a picture of our Bengal cat - took this one lying flat on the ground using a Nikon Macro 105mm VR of all things.

This was the first time he let into the garden, as you can see displaying the normal Bengal 'I'm going to hunt and kill something prowl' trait.

C&C welcome :)

Looks exactly like my Bengal, who unfortunately never returned home one day :(

We have another one, who is completely white with blue eyes.

Looks exactly like my Bengal, who unfortunately never returned home one day :(

We have another one, who is completely white with blue eyes.

Yeah where I live I know for a fact that if he ever ventures outside the garden he will be picked up by someone else - we let him out in the garden (big enough I suppose) daily now that he has got used to the environment as early on he used to skit inside at the slightly noise or bug for that matter. :D

Our one like this was a female.

She was going out of the house with the white one for around 2 1/2 years, and then one day she went missing for a week. I am guessing she got stuck in a shed or something, as when she came back she was so skinny. 6 months later, she never returned home one day.

Great cats.

I also have a Siamese, but he stays in the house, and when he does go out, he has a harness on with a 30 meter piece of rope attached, which is tied to the lampost in my garden.

He loves being outside, until he climbed one of the trees in the garden and we had to call the fire brigade, haha. His rope has since been shortened.

We used to have short haired exotics, but they rarely left the house, never mind hunt! Lazt little bleeders!

Good looking boy (y)
We've got our entire back garden fenced so that the cats can't get out, 3 Maine coons, 2 Somali and a Ragamuffin :D, it cost about the same as one of the cats but is so worth it in peace of mind!!!

Tara

Last edited:
nice bengal. my ragdolls don't go outside the house at all - they arent allowed in the garden. But they have three floors of house and 11 rooms to run about in (and dont i know that they run about - am sure they are actually elephants)

Thanks for all the kind comments. To be honest, I think our cat prefers being indoors - we let him roam the garden most days but spends most of his time in the kitchen (surprise surprise) just peering out into the back garden as opposed to walking out the open door.

I have a Bengal too (a female) and I dont let her out at all, but if the door happens to be left open (the kids) she hides away until its shut :)

Back