weekly Bernd's 52 in 2020 - massive catch-up until week 20

I suspect you will look back on this one and think "did we really have to do that"... Good take on the theme.

It's definitely a thing at the moment isn't it.
Handy that the British are so good at queues :)

Social commentary / reportage is going to be phone based for this crisis, so no need to appologise for it.

Good take on the theme Bernd, very topical, and no need to apologise, we use what we have to hand (y)

Yes. Great to document the present circumstances. To be honest, I think they should keep the queues and two meter gaps after the lockdown. I hate shopping!

Thank you for all your comments!

Yes I think they should keep the social distancing rules up when the lockdown is over, I need my personal space :)

A nice shot of they way the world is at the moment

The council has made it very clear that they don't tolerate people sitting on benches anymore. Sunbathing is also no longer allowed, but sitting in the shade on the grass isn't mentioned in the rules. Although I assume you'd be challenged by the police if you tried.

Well that was quick. You've nothing to do now for another week (except comment ;))

A good piece of commentary on the current crisis.
it's interesting they feel they have to do that to stop people sitting down. Surely there shouldn't be anyone out there anyway.

Excellent piece of social commentary. I presume if you are disabled and only able to walk between park benches you should stay at home!

Quick off the mark and an unusual if somewhat sad sight. A good idea to capture each and every one.. perhaps you could turn it into an odd one out competition... give us all something to do. :naughty:

Snappers choice
If only some body was sitting on the ground Infront of the bench.
I like your interpretation of lockdown parklife.

A good piece of commentary on the current crisis.
it's interesting they feel they have to do that to stop people sitting down. Surely there shouldn't be anyone out there anyway.
Thank you Tim!

I rather like that - slightly depressing, but a great documentary shot!
Thanks!

Amazing how much life changes and how such a small thing means so much. Great collection of pictures albeit slightly depressing.
Cheers Clive!

Interesting and topical (y)
Thank you Allan!

Nice set of images and very topical at the moment
Thanks Mark!

Excellent piece of social commentary. I presume if you are disabled and only able to walk between park benches you should stay at home!
Cheers Roger! Interestingly enough "no sitting on benches" is my local council's interpretation of the government's guidelines rather than the law itself. The neighbouring borough doesn't have a problem with people sitting down as long as the are far enough apart...

Quick off the mark and an unusual if somewhat sad sight. A good idea to capture each and every one.. perhaps you could turn it into an odd one out competition... give us all something to do. :naughty:
Thank you Helen! Maybe for the next theme ;)

Interesting take on the strange times we are living in.
Cheers Phil!

Snappers choice
If only some body was sitting on the ground Infront of the bench.
I like your interpretation of lockdown parklife.
Thanks Dominic! The sign specifies "no sitting on benches" and "no sunbathing", so sitting on the grass in the shade is not explicitly forbidden.

Another great and topical shot. Way you've set the photo(s) up is fantastic.
Thank you David!

I like this series Bernd and it was a great idea to portray all those benches.
Thanks Pete!

I'm in a bit of a slump, so just another one of my favourite location, newly processed.

I like the processing on this image and the fact that you've caught the people on the walkway below the building.

Nice period processing Bernd

Thanks all for your comments.

I haven't quite got my mojo back, but I'm trying a catch-up...

Back