Bersham, Erddig, Ellesmere Autumnal part deux

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
No
1 Cottage, Erddig - Always struck me as Hansel and Gretel-esque.... A red brick cottage deep in the woods.

erddig6.jpg

2 Flood Plain, Erddig

erddig7.jpg

This would be where the 1D's batteries died.... Onwards with the 10D!

3 Willow beside The Mere, Ellesmere

ellesmere1.jpg

4 Colours across The Mere, Ellesmere - Love the sky and the trees contrasting and reflected in The Mere in these few.

ellesmere2.jpg

5 Colours across The Mere, Ellesmere

ellesmere3.jpg

6 Colours across The Mere, Ellesmere

ellesmere4.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the last rays of sun here :)

-Rob

Where to start :) No 1 and 2 lack contrast for my liking. No 1 could be nice if not the burned sky.
I like the most no3, don't ask why:) Just like it.
4,5,6 - you could try with water line on 2/3 of the picture, instead in the middle. Nice tranquil scenes.

Where to start :) No 1 and 2 lack contrast for my liking. No 1 could be nice if not the burned sky.
I like the most no3, don't ask why:) Just like it.
4,5,6 - you could try with water line on 2/3 of the picture, instead in the middle. Nice tranquil scenes.

Y'know yesterday, 1 and 2 I liked, today, not so much....

Thanks for the notes on 4, 5, and 6, I'll have another go later in the year.

-Rob

Right then seeing as I know Rob quite well and have been given his say so I have edited the second picture in Photoshop just boosting sharpness,lighten and darken the colours and the contrast,shame i can do other peoples photos but not mine!!!!!!!!!!

erddig7.jpg

Dave

Hmm ... don't know whether Hans Christian Anderson would agree - the cottage to me looks more like a 1930's pumphouse Rob! Lovely tranquil river scenes with a hint of autumn in the willows. :)

Thanks to both Mark, for his thoughts, and Dave (corsa) for his re-work - much appreciated chaps.

-Rob

Back