Best backpack for travel

I haven't got it yet, probably won't get it until August/September. I would expect the 20L would be more suited to go under seats.
Mine is the 21 which is ample. See above for what can fit in it and go under the seat.

If you have a larger camera body with battery grip etc it probably isn’t deep enough to pack the camera with lens fitted.

I notice they now make a new 11L size, which should fit under the seat. It is much more a daily bag size.

I’ve been using a Lowepro Computrekker for years for flights
It’s within the size normal size limits and also fits under the seat on easyJet flights
I’ve never had any issues on all sorts of flights
I can fit in my 300 2.8 with body and a couple of smaller lenses as well as a laptop in the back sleeve
I am contemplating which bag to take on EasyJet on my next trip.
Do you remember on the EasyJet underseat size. Does the bag have to fit in one of those guide things they have at check in ?
I.e. would a squashy backpack fit if it was slightly over size ?
I either need to take a smaller bag in cabin with all camera stuff and put the bigger bag in with my hold luggage, luckily we have 2 case included in our flight and we have a car at the far end, so weight etc is not a major factor

I am contemplating which bag to take on EasyJet on my next trip.
Do you remember on the EasyJet underseat size. Does the bag have to fit in one of those guide things they have at check in ?
I.e. would a squashy backpack fit if it was slightly over size ?
I either need to take a smaller bag in cabin with all camera stuff and put the bigger bag in with my hold luggage, luckily we have 2 case included in our flight and we have a car at the far end, so weight etc is not a major factor

hi sorry I don’t remember the underseat size and I never tested the bag in the guide thing but I do remember that the Lowepro bag does conform to their size limits and does fit under the seat with now issues , a squishy backpack would probably be ok but I guess it depends if they check the size on checking in , I’ve never have been challenged though, I suspect that staff have a good eye for bag sizes

I bought the 21 ltr Prvke in the end, taken it on an easy jet and Ryan air flight so far and it's fitted under the seat both times no issues, not much left room left but it's a worthwhile sacrifice :)

Back