Best hands free for car - not using an earpiece

Edit My Images
Yes
Following up my recent post on which mobile to get I also realise that I will need a hands free kit for the car but don't want to go down the headset route. A friend suggested a parrot but I understand that its hard wired into the car so it makes it a bit limiting (I tend to use a number of hire cars for work)

So any recommendations pls.

I`ve got one from halfords that goes into the cigarette lighter, the mike clips onto the air vent.

Works well enough.

The Parrot minikit is a great bit of kit.

it has no display, no fancy features etc, but for just plain bluetooth useage of answering and making a call it's fantastic.

Decent battery life and volume with voice tag dialing and it's small enough to fit in your pocket.

Have a look here for the little monkey :D

If you need a satnav too, ebay the TomTom500 units, going for a song at the moment and as long as your 'phone is supported, the hands free works absolutely brilliant (y)

I can't stand the earpiece things either ...............

Thanks for the input - the parrot certainly looks good. I'll check it out, I'd only seen the hard wired version previously

I usually have a bluetooth kit hardwired into my cars, but after using a friends parrot doohickey for a week, I'm gonna scrap them and get a lil' parrot.

Cars? How many do you have?

As many as I need at the time :LOL:

The current focus ghia is due to be replaced anytime now with a titanium.....as long as it doesn't fall off the ferry !

Back