Best of 2016

Interesting you've gone for the 1 per month - I couldn't do that for my round up. Some very fine work there. July, Septembers, Octobers and Decembers stand out as special images.

Cheers, yeah I thought about doing a top ten but it seemed appropriate to do one a month for a look back over the year so I'd get a mix of images... it was also easier to choose because I just had to pick one from each months selection!

Great photos!

Thanks

Last edited:
like them all except the purple rush...your avatar
cheers
geof

Nicely done Justin, very fond of Jan, May and July, great stuff.

Beautiful! August makes it for me! Hope you don't mind but I've shared your post on Twitter - some really gorgeous shots here.

Nicely done Justin, very fond of Jan, May and July, great stuff.

Cheers Neil, its an interesing exercise looking back over the year, surprising how many pics I took

Some nice stuff there there Justin! :)

Cheers Tom we're long overdue for an outing

Some superb images Justin - especially the ones through spring and early summer

Thanks Stuart, Interesting how everyone is mentioning different faves, I love spring and summer as I can get out more often

Beautiful! August makes it for me! Hope you don't mind but I've shared your post on Twitter - some really gorgeous shots here.

Thanks and thanks for sharing, appreciate it :)

Yeah it has been a little while!

We will have to get something organised sometime! :)

December and July, swiftly followed by January. Such masterful and tasteful photographs beautifully presented, and nicely accompanied write up.
There is something compelling about July, find myself keep rolling back to it.
Superb work Justin!

Excellent work, tasteful subtle processing at its best.

July Happisburgh is a beauty and so it your avatar, one of my favourite images in this years SLPOTY, I mean LPOTY!

December and July, swiftly followed by January. Such masterful and tasteful photographs beautifully presented, and nicely accompanied write up.
There is something compelling about July, find myself keep rolling back to it.
Superb work Justin!
Thanks for your comment Steve, you're far too kind but it's much appreciated

Excellent work, tasteful subtle processing at its best.

July Happisburgh is a beauty and so it your avatar, one of my favourite images in this years SLPOTY, I mean LPOTY!

Thanks Craig... I'm quite surprised that the lighthouse image has been so popular, I had a few contenders for July and it was close!

It's not got many other mentions but September is a favourite for me followed by July.

A lovely set overall.

Last edited:
Back