Bargain Best Paper For B/W ,Using Cannon Pro Printer

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I'm a novice as far as printing goes,I'm waiting till I get my Cannon Pixma Pro Printer,but,I would like to print B/W photos,What paper would you you recommended I buy,for best results?.

Yours Kindly Paul

For my personal use I use Tecco matt rag paper - a tad expensive but produces top rate prints. For sale (the Tecco prints just don't sell) I use Canon's own brand glossy paper. I don't like it but the punters do.

For my personal use I use Tecco matt rag paper - a tad expensive but produces top rate prints. For sale (the Tecco prints just don't sell) I use Canon's own brand glossy paper. I don't like it but the punters do.
Thanks Kindly for your help,

I would also look at Permajets Titanium it has a slight silvery finish and really gives the pictures a wow factor

I have the Canon Pro-1 printer and have found the Canson range of papers very suitable. My favourite for B & W is the Platine Fibre Rag which has a satin finish. The downloadable Canson profiles for the Pro-1 / PFR paper work extremely well using the Lightroom Print module.
Although I mostly print on to A3+ papers I use the A4 size cut into quarters for test prints which saves a lot of ink and expense.

Back