Best place to hire Lenses / Bodies?

Name
Ross
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning All,

Im looking for the best place to hire a Canon body (Possibly 5d Mk2) and a lens or two for a shoot I have coming up.... It will only be for a day or two.

Can anybody give me any reccomendations?

Regards
Ross

I can vouch for lenses for hire. Used them twice already and they never disappoint :clap:

I've used lensesforhire multiple times and never had a problem, prompt delivery, good price and the gear is always in excellent condition.

If you don't hire often, LensForHire.co.uk is pretty much the most reliable and well staffed place in existence for lens rentals. The owner is an exceptionally nice man, and the delivery options are excellent.

I prefer Lenspimp's site and their array of lenses. Although I'd still use lensesforhire too.

I used lensesforhire for few years their service is top notch, recently I was in Reading to do some studies and place an order for a Canon 1.4x converter at 11.30am and pick it up at 2.30pm.

Another website I recommend is lenspimp I used them few times and so far no issues.

Both sites are competitively priced and perhaps cheaper than most as I have found.

Cheers

have used lenslocker a number of times, excellent prices, always turns up on time and brilliant customer service

Back