Best place to sell x100f?

Name
Shannon
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, I don’t know if anyone can help I’m looking to sell my X100F with the TCL II and WCL II to get an XT3. What places am I best to try put this up for sale? Thankyou

I sold to MBP after trying on here with no joy. I can't be bothered with muppets on Ebay.

Only thing with eBay is the fees though they take quite abit don’t they?
About 10% I think unless on a special offer, plus you get fees on PayPal too. I'd bank on about 16% fees.

Only thing with eBay is the fees though they take quite abit don’t they?

They do £1 MAX seller fee offers all the time.
The thing is you get tons of viewers with ebay, I sold an X-T1 on there lightning fast for good price.

They do £1 MAX seller fee offers all the time.
The thing is you get tons of viewers with ebay, I sold an X-T1 on there lightning fast for good price.

Oh really will have to keep an eye out for the offers

The only problem with selling expensive items on eBay is that someone could just have a play with it and then say there is something wrong with it and return it for a refund. Unfortunately eBay stands firmly on the side of the buyer as far as I can tell.

The only problem with selling expensive items on eBay is that someone could just have a play with it and then say there is something wrong with it and return it for a refund. Unfortunately eBay stands firmly on the side of the buyer as far as I can tell.

Yeah exactly. I looked at mpb but tbh they don’t want to give barely anything for the gear I want to sell if for what they put it back up for not the silly price they offer to buy it off you for

I've also sold a lot of stuff on Gumtree - but only deal face to face as there are scammers everywhere!

Yeah exactly. I looked at mpb but tbh they don’t want to give barely anything for the gear I want to sell if for what they put it back up for not the silly price they offer to buy it off you for
It's not a silly price though. They've got to make money, and offer a good warranty, cover vat etc.
You'll be lucky to sell it for the same as mpb would sell it for as you don't offer any warranty.
Did you actually get a quote from them?

Last edited:
It's not a silly price though. They've got to make money, and offer a good warranty, cover vat etc.
You'll be lucky to sell it for the same as mpb would sell it for as you don't offer any warranty.
Which is what I’ve sild over £10k worth of gear to them in the last 12 months. Hassle free and prompt payment.

Yes I might have got a few quid more messing about but my time is more precious to me.

Get a quote from WEX for px

Back