Best price/place to buy PS Elements?

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
New to photography and am searching for editing software etc. I'm not intending to do anything approaching professional stuff but do want to make the best of my shots. I seem to do mainly portraiture, sports and macro at present.

PS Elements seems [?] to be a common and wel thought of package, .........unless you know different! Where to buy and how much please!

Cheers,

Dunc

Hi Duncan,

I'd suggest trying either Warehouse Express or Amazon.

There's a new version of PSE (V6) out - so Warehouse Express were doing some deals for V5 that looked quite good.

HTH

Matt

If you google the company you will find lots of people saying beware, if its too good to be true it normally is!

Try going to Amazon, locating PS Elements 5.0 and then clicking the 'used and new' option on the right hand side.

I bought 'used' from Warren M. It came through sealed in a sleeve with no manuals. Works perfectly.

Cost me £15. It's now £19. With the money I saved, I bought a book on how to used it properly.

Hope that helps.

Yep Billyd you're right, too good to be true = stear clear! Sounds like they're a scam.

Defiance, great - thanks have ordered a copy from them (y)

What is the latest version??

im not that big on photography but i recently got a book on editing and ive been doing a bit, ive got photoshop CS3

are there any better versions i can find? i also have elements 3.0 that my dad gave me about a year ago

Back