bet youve not seen one of these before!

Name
Anthony Gibson
Edit My Images
Yes
(y) lol yep some more robin shots. now go easy as im just gettin into wildlife togging as of about 3 weeks ago and these are my best shots so far that i took today at oggston res. this little fellow wouldnt leave me alone as soon as i got out the car he was posing in the fence. only problem is i left the aperture at f2.8 so theres not mush depth to them but i suppose it'll teach me to just shoot willy nilly.lol
all c+c welcome, hope you like.

4231056161_7b303a60f4_o.jpg

4231817504_0921f8707d_o.jpg

thanks
Gibbo(y)

The first shot is the better of the two imho but both are a tad soft and noisy are the cropped (y) still better than my shot when i first started :D

the second is cropped a little but the first isnt cropped as he was only about 3 feet away and was quite timmid. yeah the noise is due to me being a tool and shooting at 640iso so had to use lightroom to remove it a little.

the second is cropped a little but the first isnt cropped as he was only about 3 feet away and was quite timmid. yeah the noise is due to me being a tool and shooting at 640iso so had to use lightroom to remove it a little.

:LOL::LOL: at least your honest (y)

Well a good effort anyway Anthony (y) i reckon #1 could be sorted with a little bit more sharpening #2 looks to me like focus was just short of the Robin, keep em coming ;)

:LOL::LOL: at least your honest (y)

well ya goda be aint ya.lol:bonk:

Well a good effort anyway Anthony i reckon #1 could be sorted with a little bit more sharpening #2 looks to me like focus was just short of the Robin, keep em coming

i did sharpen them a little bit but didnt really want to go over the top with it.lol they look a bit better when there printed but that may be due to the printer sharpening before it prints.......... i think :thinking:

ill get there one day (y)

Back