Beth

Edit My Images
Yes
My eldest (8) was skiving off skool todae (I nevir did that when I was a lad, I got educated reel good) I took the chance to get some pictures of her. She still managed to pose for the camera even *** she was as weak as a kitten... yeah right. C&C welcome

B_WBeth_edited-1.jpg

Ta

Good shot - she's going to be an actress one day.

I think they are both a little soft, and the first kinda distorts her face, making it look wider than it actually is.

Shoot her again when shes feeling better ;):D

love the crop on the first shot, although the nifty would have helped make it even better. She looks a perfect angel. You are blessed.

try to make sure you have got a decent shutter speed and you have locked focus on the eyes.

i take it these were taken with available light, if a tripod is not available try looking up camera holding techniques and haveing some practise.

You have a very attractive daughter and agree she could be the next best model. These shots are not bad at all just lacking on a strong focus!

I like the 2nd one better but 1st one still good. And yes get a Nifty 50, that's now the LAW!!

Ahh the delights of The Dead Kennedys with such subtle romantic songs as

Kill The Poor
Forward To Death
Let's Lynch The Landlord
Drug Me
Stealing People's Mail
Too Drunk to F*** - a classic!
Soup Is Good Food
Chicken Farm

And many other romantic hits!

YEAH! ROCK ON!!(y):notworthy::notworthy:

you're lucky, she seems to be a natural in front of the camera. I love the poses and the composition, but as mentioned before they are a little soft, but that can remedied on the next shoot.

I prefer the second photo, can I ask what sort of PP you're doing on the photos, and are you shooting in RAW or JPEG?

Second certainly looks a lot sharper with some careful USM in Photoshop...

bethbw2hd8.jpg

Thanks for the comments folks - sorry for the delay in replying, I'm having broadband problems.

I shoot in raw and for these, I just boosted contrast, but your sharpened version is much improved. Alisdair, can you talk me through the way you did that?

Been looking for a nifty for weeks now but everywhere is out and waiting for stock to arrive.

thanks again

Nick

Back