Bethany's [13yrs] Safaris Pics

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my daughter to Longleat Safari park today, gave her the D70s with the 18-70 lens attached, set on Shutter priority, and left her to get on with it. Just had a quick flick through and these are the best that dont need anymore than a shrink to fit and quick sharpen edit. I don't think she did too bad at all for a beginner. Will post some of mine later or tomorrow, but just wanted to share these. (y)

beth1.jpg

beth2.jpg

beth3.jpg

Compositions aren't bad either :)

Isn't that the place with the monkey enclosure where they all strip any rubber trim they can get their teeth into off your car as you sit helplessly and watch?
:LOL:

:LOL::LOL: wait till you see one of my pics tomorrow!! We got away with it, but for that reason we took an old scrap car, not one of the decent ones, some cars were leaving without wipers, aerials, etc :bonk:

I shall say goodnight, I am shattered, been a long but great day and post some of my own tomorrow. :wave:

Those are lovely LL, I did have to look at #2 though as I thought there was another giraffe fallen over next to the one standing!!! :)

Back