Between the showers:

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
In between today's rain showers and deluges - I managed to grab a few. Not brilliant - but at least I got some photos!

Snail on post:

1024snail.jpg

Fly on the window above head height:

1024fly4.jpg

A couple of springtails on the fence:

1024springers.jpg

The house next door to mine:

1024house.jpg

1024house1.jpg

Bluebottle on the fence post & fence:

1024bum.jpg

1024blue.jpg

Paul.

Some really great images Paul, with fine detail as usual. I really like the Bluebottle shots.(y)

George.

Love that Bluebottle shot, esp the bum shot one :naughty: so much detail, the rest are fab too and the water droplet showing your neighbours house is great also.

Some really great images Paul, with fine detail as usual. I really like the Bluebottle shots.(y)

George.

Thanks George - that's why I put them at the end ;)

Love that Bluebottle shot, esp the bum shot one :naughty: so much detail, the rest are fab too and the water droplet showing your neighbours house is great also.

Thank you Graham mate :)

Paul.

Really like the spying droplet and snail(y) Sometimes you can't be bothered whether they are good shots or not (yours are good as always anyway), as long as you can find something to shoot!!! but the weather here is quite warm lately so I could play:banana:

Really like the spying droplet and snail(y) Sometimes you can't be bothered whether they are good shots or not (yours are good as always anyway), as long as you can find something to shoot!!! but the weather here is quite warm lately so I could play:banana:

Thanks Icy. I just want a few days where I get the bugs to show, lol...

Paul.

Back