BEWARE Amazon Marketplace

taz

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Another scam artist (I'm assuming) Great Western Camping. Saw a D60 kit for £190. Asked if this was a complete kit with lens and all accessories. Reply came........." the Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera - Black (AF-S 18-55 DX II VR Lens Kit) is new (it's an ex demo therefore it has hardly been used and is as good as new it just had to be listed as 'used' as the box has been opened), UK model, sealed, comes with 12 months UK warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories. the total price is £190 + £10 for delivery. if you want to buy send me your full name and address and i will contact Amazon asap to process your order. i will ship from Italy, delivery will take 3 - 5 days by airmail international. my return policy is full money back in 30 days or replace the product if its faulty."
Yeah right, Italy - UK model?
I saw they are also selling tv's

Not to be confused with the rather reputable 'Great Western Camping' in Dorchester, Dorset. A rather fine small local business selling outdoors gear. I don't think they operate online though :)

Another scam artist (I'm assuming) Great Western Camping. Saw a D60 kit for £190. Asked if this was a complete kit with lens and all accessories. Reply came........." the Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera - Black (AF-S 18-55 DX II VR Lens Kit) is new (it's an ex demo therefore it has hardly been used and is as good as new it just had to be listed as 'used' as the box has been opened), UK model, sealed, comes with 12 months UK warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories. the total price is £190 + £10 for delivery. if you want to buy send me your full name and address and i will contact Amazon asap to process your order. i will ship from Italy, delivery will take 3 - 5 days by airmail international. my return policy is full money back in 30 days or replace the product if its faulty."
Yeah right, Italy - UK model?
I saw they are also selling tv's

Same script as the last two "Italian" Amazon sellers, I'll bet the seller is actually a bit further east as well ;)

Back