Beware! Man Flu is deadly!!

Edit My Images
Yes
So Friday I started developing Man Flu. Man Flu, for those who dont know of it yet, is one of the worlds most debilitating illnesses. As the name suggests, it affects only men. It is like a standard flu that woman and children might contract but magnified by a factor of 10. Symptoms of Man Flu are 1 : Extreme whininess. 2 : Feelings that you may be the only person on Earth that can understand just how terrible you feel. 3 : It is known to render the sufferer incapable of doing any household chores. 4 : Extreme irritability. 5 : Feelings of dread and complete uselessness. 6 : Can lead to extreme exaggeration.

Partners of a man suffering from Man Flu should be ALWAYS on hand to pander to his every whim!!

Strobist : 530 EXII thru softbox to camera left as key. 430EXII bare behind subject for a little edge light. 430EXII shot thru umbrella to camera right as rim and fill. Fired via E-Bay triggers.

5233861404_eac4190913_b.jpg

So Friday I started developing Man Flu. Man Flu, for those who dont know of it yet, is one of the worlds most debilitating illnesses. As the name suggests, it affects only men. It is like a standard flu that woman and children might contract but magnified by a factor of 10. Symptoms of Man Flu are 1 : Extreme whininess. 2 : Feelings that you may be the only person on Earth that can understand just how terrible you feel. 3 : It is known to render the sufferer incapable of doing any household chores. 4 : Extreme irritability. 5 : Feelings of dread and complete uselessness. 6 : Can lead to extreme exaggeration.

Partners of a man suffering from Man Flu should be ALWAYS on hand to pander to his every whim!!

Strobist : 530 EXII thru softbox to camera left as key. 430EXII bare behind subject for a little edge light. 430EXII shot thru umbrella to camera right as rim and fill. Fired via E-Bay triggers.

5233861404_eac4190913_b.jpg

Hey Mick, just went to check out ** redbubble link, really like ** stuff! thought id let you know in ** blurb that you need to do a spell check on "freelance", youve put "fleelance" lol!:LOL: Thought id let you know as a mate ;-)

Cheers

Sara

that you need to do a spell check on "freelance", youve put "fleelance" lol!

It's the manflu!!!!:)

Looks like you may need a hot totty, but then again perhaps you have already.;)

Love it and the symptoms are described perfectly .......... shame there not confined to when you blokes have man flu ........ especially #3 :LOL:

Like it and the processing :) Great shot

Thanks for the great feedback folks ;-) I'm on day 4 of my Man Flu and I'm feeing a fair bit better. I even went to work today ;-) And would you believe, it was only last week that I was commenting to my girlfriend that I hadnt been sick in over 18 months :-(

Cheers Mick.

Oh, thanks Sara ;-) Its all fixed now :)

I'm on day 1, can I borrow your nurse please? :)

Great stuff ... but ....."430EXII bare behind???" :LOL:

How did you get John Mcrurick to pose for you???

Just gave a copy to my wife, never mind, the bruises will heal soon :annoyed: Thanks for the smile :D

Back