Beyond The Fence

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
No
Taken just outside Glasgow - Darnley Mains Dams Area.

Last edited:
I like the sky but I can't help feeling that the light-coloured fence on the right is obscuring 'something'

I can see what you were trying to do but the fence is a bit too dominant. Might have worked better with the gate?

I can see what you were trying to do but the fence is a bit too dominant. Might have worked better with the gate?

... & Glenn

I totally agree. Another great disaster.
When I arrived the sheep were up at the fence and I pictures them dominating the FG with the sky above - unfortunately as soon as I approached they all started to wander away and settle in the distance.
There was no other obvious object to put in FG - back to the drawing board :shrug:

... & Glenn

I totally agree. Another great disaster.
When I arrived the sheep were up at the fence and I pictures them dominating the FG with the sky above - unfortunately as soon as I approached they all started to wander away and settle in the distance.
There was no other obvious object to put in FG - back to the drawing board :shrug:

Taking crit like a man :D (okay that sounds very un pc sorry :D)

I agree that white fence is a bit in yer face - would have been tempted to shuffle over to the fence beyond the gate but maybe you would have lost the drama of the clouds?

We've all done it :)

Taking crit like a man :D (okay that sounds very un pc sorry :D)

I agree that white fence is a bit in yer face - would have been tempted to shuffle over to the fence beyond the gate but maybe you would have lost the drama of the clouds?

We've all done it :)
Cheers DS
Here's one I've just processed. Think this works a little better :thumbsdown:(y)

So that's what the fence was obscuring! Heaps better, great sky, you should try and sell it to the farmer ;)

So that's what the fence was obscuring! Heaps better, great sky, you should try and sell it to the farmer ;)

Well, they will buy anything up there, but, the sky???

Love #2 by the way!

2nd shot is great, how could you not love the way you have captured the sky (y)

Thought there was just a little too much road in FG.

Think if I approached the farmer for a sale I'd get a free boot in the arse:D

Cheers all (y)

Number 1 does nothing for me i'm afraid , the fence is just in the way rather than making the shot. However number 2 i like , plenty of interest and the dark clouds go well ;)

Do tell how did you get that sky so good ;)

Number 1 does nothing for me i'm afraid , the fence is just in the way rather than making the shot. However number 2 i like , plenty of interest and the dark clouds go well ;)

Do tell how did you get that sky so good ;)

Cheers Neil √
The sky I selectively boosted in PS.

Thought there was just a little too much road in FG.

Think if I approached the farmer for a sale I'd get a free boot in the arse:D

Cheers all (y)

Thats fermers for you:D
Liking no 2 best. quite a sky you got there

I can only see the second, and I like what I see! :D

Nice and moody, lots of drama!

Gary.

I can only see the second, and I like what I see! :D

Nice and moody, lots of drama!

Gary.

Cheers Gary,
Thought this had run its course and needed to free up some space in my gallery so deleted the other shot.
You need to get in there quicker.

Cheers Gary,
Thought this had run its course and needed to free up some space in my gallery so deleted the other shot.
You need to get in there quicker.

Playing catchup ! :D I only have another 6 or so pages.... :puke:

Back