Bicycle Bell @ f1.8

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying out my new to me Nikkor AF- D 50mm f1.8 wide open (cheers Nus123).
Shot on the ubiquitous Agfa Vista 200 in my Nikon F100

9300343365_05b31d3e19_z_d.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely shot that mate, sharp as a tack. I'm on the lookout for a fifty for my new f75 after seeing this!

Cheers Nick. I have't shot with a 50mm prime for many years and thought I would try out a Nikkor 50 f1.8 AF. Although I find the AF lenses a bit plasticky the glass is great and even wide open they are great performers. I do recommend this lens and they can be had for reasonable money.

I like the photo very much, the colour in the BG contrasts well with the steel of the FG, it is a shame about the bottle holder, but , we cant have it all sometimes.

I have the AF-D 50mm as well and like you enjoy it a lot.

I like it - don't even mind the bottle cage, I just like it!

(so much for constructive critique... I really aught to try and articulate my thoughts better, but sometimes a fondness for old bikes, old camera technology and gentle imagery just get the better of me...)

^^^WHS^^^ !!!

I like the feel of this also :)

looking forward to trying mine out with my newly acquired F401x this weekend (y)

Richard, Mark,Chris and Nick, many thanks for the comments. I do have a real love of bicycles and cameras, this shot I guess demonstrates this. Nick, I really recommend the Nikon 50mm prime.

Richard, Mark,Chris and Nick, many thanks for the comments. I do have a real love of bicycles and cameras, this shot I guess demonstrates this. Nick, I really recommend the Nikon 50mm prime.

Probably one of my favourite pieces of equipment. I think mine cost me about £80 new a few years ago, and you get such a great lens for the money.

It is a great lens for the money, standard primes are perhaps a but underrated

I've just bought the 50mm 1.8 Nikon Lens.......Am absolutely astounded by it. Looks like its going to be my favourite lens.(y)

That,s great, post a thread and we can all make a comment.(y)

If it is indeed film?

Last edited:
Back