DSC_0035-1-1.jpg

:love:

thanks

Last edited:
You need to resize the image mate

Go on to the picture of flickr and click the "resize" option and click "Large"

Like this.

resize.jpg

Over exposed, the composition isn't up to much. And I'm probably being a little harsh because your giant red centered letters have given me a headache.

It is a good idea mate, just have to watch your exsposure a bit. Try bracketing your shots if you get the chance e.g. If your shutter speed is 1/160th if a sec try - 1/200th of a sec then 1/160then of a sec then 1/100th of a sec. That will give you three exsposures to choose the best one from. Hope that helps :)

On first viewing i hated the shot. Although viewing it for the second time, i could see it in some publicity booklet

i like it the only thing thats bugging me is the clock face being blown out but thats what happens with long shutter speeds but overall love it

thanks

It is a good idea mate, just have to watch your exsposure a bit. Try bracketing your shots if you get the chance e.g. If your shutter speed is 1/160th if a sec try - 1/200th of a sec then 1/160then of a sec then 1/100th of a sec. That will give you three exsposures to choose the best one from. Hope that helps :)

good idea Ally thanks alooooot :p

Back