Big Bournemouth Bonanza - Shots of the Sunseeker

Edit My Images
No
Finally stopped tarting with these pics and have uploaded them a second time after over-processing the first time, tut tut. (holds hand up, guilty as charged)

All the pics are here: My Fotki

Prepare to get drenched!
Sunseeker_009-vi.jpg

My camera's AF seemed to love this car all day:
Sunseeker_024-vi.jpg

This framing is straight off the camera, totally unintentional, but I like it:
Sunseeker_039-vi.jpg

I really needed my 100-300 for this shot (possibly with 1.4x TC), but made do with the long end of my 70-200 and some PS croppage! :D
Sunseeker_064-vi.jpg

We had this light thru the trees for about 5-10mins, damn shame:
Sunseeker_116-vi.jpg

Again, straight off the camera. Was impressed with my 100-300mm all day, till the light went.
Sunseeker_228-vi.jpg

I haz roxor pannin skillz!
Sunseeker_327-vi.jpg

Have to give a massive thanks to Dave_G for his expert guidance on Saturday and for all the help he has afforded me in the past, top fella! :D

Think I might have gone for a slightly slower shutter for a bit more wheel blur but that is nit picking really. Very good set of shots :)

Very crisp and well exposed. (y)

Think I might have gone for a slightly slower shutter for a bit more wheel blur but that is nit picking really. Very good set of shots :)

I agree Robert, maybe 1/250th would have been a little more appropriate, would have also meant I could have shot at ISO200 rather than 400.

As they say, every day is school day! ;)

Cheers Joe!

Next outing will be to Llandow and I will be on the right side of the fence, so hope to have some good shots from that! :D *fingers crossed*

Back