big cat's as promised (banham zoo)

Edit My Images
Yes
well ive finaly got around doing these shots .
although ive been off line as my internet went :bang: :razz:

alll taken with the 40d + bigma (50-500) h/h f/f.

leopardcopy.jpg

tiger2copy.jpg

so i hope i have'nt missed to much i've still got plenty to sort and then after ive done that i went to strumshaw fen for the first time with the 600 and im :D with the out come on the duffed duck and others.

many thanks
jason :wave:

They're both amazing photos, but the first one is incredible!

First is awesome-wish it were mine.

I agree too absolutely stunning the first is incredible
Pete

First shot is awesome! I tried to photo a Jaguar yesterday but it was all the way up inside the enclosure, and a 200 lens just wasn't enough. I've been looking at 500 lenses today and they don't start cheap!

I've got some pics of big cats to upload tomorrow, so watch out for those

Top notch shots.

Love the shot of the Jaguar....bit cats are the best subjects to photograph...thanks for sharing

Peter

sorry i havent got back connection trouble again. :bang: to thank you all for looking and kind comments.(y)

Thats very impressive, handheld too!!! What ISO etc???

auto iso and with the hale showers it was at iso800

These are great, I presume they wern't taken through a fence?

big glass panels great viewing area and nice and clean :)

Great shots, the colour looks a little wrong in them though, not sure if its down to WB or shooting through dirty glass etc.

-2/3 just to kep the speed up for shrapness @f8 and h/held
the colour's look a bit dark but that how i wanted these as im about to do some A2 detailed pastel painting and i think the dark light adds to the pics.

First shot is awesome! I tried to photo a Jaguar yesterday but it was all the way up inside the enclosure, and a 200 lens just wasn't enough. I've been looking at 500 lenses today and they don't start cheap!

I've got some pics of big cats to upload tomorrow, so watch out for those

the bigma (50-500 was all i could aford 4 years ago but makes a great zoo lens for the price.

many thanks

Back