Big daisies and little buttercups (another added)

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Bigdaisy5132pb.jpg

Bigdaisies5143pb.jpg

3daisies5140pb.jpg

Bigdaisyandbuttercup5133pb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Last edited:
I don't dislike two and three but one is just streets ahead for balance and the delicacy of the lighting control.

There are a couple of folk on here now honing this area to the point where I can really see me having to shell out for a copy of their book sooner or later. (y)

Last edited:
Very nicely done Mo but I have to agree with the other comments. Maybe it is because the daisies are double the size of the buttercups and the perspective is thrown.

Is your nifty worn out yet?

I really like no 1 and 2. There's something about the daisy to the right of the picture I'm not so keen on. I'm sorry I can't be any more precise.

The space in no 1 works a treat - although I like 'em all - no 1 is the winner for me :D

Great work again Maureen, the detail is spot on and I love them all. Have you tried to give them a fine spray of water? Just an idea. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely fab, I'v tried so many this year, and no joy. DOF is amazing, what lens?? Flash?? in or out??

Please tell

even more wow then, hope your proud. You should be.... not that I'm in any way qualified to make a judgement, but if it were mine I'd be.

Back