Biggins Hill 2009 - my first airshow!

Edit My Images
Yes
And what an airshow it was! the amount of toggers was amazing, there must have been about £20,000 worth of lenses/cameras withing 10feet of me alone!

Nice to know this epic plane defends us, truely awesome watching it fly, and BOY IS IT LOUD

Typhoon.jpg

Typhoon2.jpg

Typhoon3.jpg

This is a sexy old bird! cant believe she is up and running again

Vulcan.jpg

Vulcan2.jpg

what can I say about these guys, but wOW first time ive ever seen them and they blew me away

arrows.jpg

arrowsair.jpg

More arrows!
arrowsair2.jpg

arrowsair3.jpg

arrowsair4.jpg

Just a tit bit, got over 600 photos to trawl through, but these are my favs was definately worth burning to a crisp for!

Good work there, some look a little underexposed to me - perhaps you can tweak it a little to get a little detail back?

great effort though, and I am jealous I couldn't go!

Very good shots, esp for a first timer. That last shot is perfectly framed. I can never get these types of shots (eg; the heart also), as my lens won't go wide enough.

Well done Stev, you were lucky to see the Vulcan, didn't fly on Sunday, had a problem with one of it's engines (I think), same with the Lancaster and the Sally B. Shame the RAF Role Demo wasn't being done this year, thats always 30 minutes of mayhem.

Very good shots, esp for a first timer. That last shot is perfectly framed. I can never get these types of shots (eg; the heart also), as my lens won't go wide enough.

yeah, when the red bull matadors done a heart I really missed out as I had my 70-300 on, so when the red arrows were in sight, i decided to give my brother my 70-300 (better glass than his one) and use my 17-50, leaving him to get the close ups and me to get the wide angles!

so the moral to the story is:- sell your brother your old gear, then get him to take shots FOR you ^_^

Back