Bilbo Baggins

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
This is our Bilbo, the new kitten that has quickly taken over at our home since the sad passing of our old friend Tipsy, our pet for over 15 years..

He is a typical kitten - into everything, nibbling everything, but I have to say he is a delightfully friendly cuddly kitten who is very happy in our arms, lying on our stomachs, chests and shoulders even! In fact, when he is tired, if he can find a spot to lie on either me, Gill or Rachel, then he will do! He just flops almost as floppy as a rag-doll cat, he's that laid back!

When he is awake though, the play is the most important thing for him as he discovers new places to go and investigate. For this photo, he is is playing in Gillian's handbag...

1200Bilbo_Baggins_framed.jpg

Paul.

he looks like he is asking " Can I get out now PLEASE "

Reminds me when our cat was a kitten. He was very mischievous and ended up trying to get in everywhere

Reminds me when our cat was a kitten. He was very mischievous and ended up trying to get in everywhere

He gets naughty, then looks at us with wide-eyed innocence!

Paul.

Not used to seeing you in this section Paul, but as usual with your images a "Cracking" shot.(y)

George.

Back