Billies first holy communion.

Edit My Images
Yes
Despite me having no beliefs, Billie, now 9, has become fairly Spanish since we moved here, and had her big day last Sunday, along with all her classmates..
Here are a few pictures of it..!

BP_1_resize.jpg

BP2_resize.jpg

BP3_resize.jpg

Also, for anyone interested to see what a Canon 135mm Soft Focus lens produces - see these !
It is an effect you can easily overdo, as I may have done, but it suits some pictures - also, for Inaglo, here is me, actually looking happy...!

BP_K_resize.jpg

BKS_resize.jpg

Lastly, a remote release is a wonderful thing for family shots, even if you cut off the top of your head sometimes..

PS - Even 50 year olds can get spots - cop the zit on my forehead !!

Love the first and third Steve, and don't worry about the spot someone can edit out for you if you want :D

Thanks Lee !
As for the spot - I was going to remove it, but what the hell - makes me look 18 again, or so I think..!

The SF gives a nice dreamy look to the last shot and looks like a better solution than SF filters.....I'm quite not certain that it makes you look 18 again but you've got two lovely daughters though :D

Bob

Aww! these are lovely Steve!
The 3rd shot is gorgeous ... but I bet Billie loves them all.

And you smiling ... yes!
You look very happy, just how I remember you ... and oh so proud of your girls! (y)

Kerioak - Billie takes after her father - almost perfect, I'll have you know...!

Canon Bob - only one of those is a daughter - the other is Kate, my Wife !
I'll post a picture of Jessie in a moment..!

Canon Bob - this is the other daughter - rather too much soft focus, but it does hide the worst of the make up she applied to her chops..!

JP1.jpg

Canon Bob - only one of those is a daughter - the other is Kate, my Wife !

I think I'd got that one sussed Steve.....must have done Kate the world of good though.;)

Bob

PS...having seen daughter #2, you've got a lovely trio there.

Psssst Bob - I know, but wanted to make her feel good too - £20 on its way to you..!

Clearly, I set the standard for beauty, and they are following on nicely..!

LL - as for the spot - I got them as a teenager as well - life can be so cruel..

Steve
first and last from the 1st post - absolute crackers! :clap:
CJ would be proud of you especially #!

Back