Bingaling the kitten

Name
Lucy
Edit My Images
Yes
I love my new nifty fifty! :love:

One of my first shots with it - what do you reckon? C&C welcome please :)

2150374282_7be19b0c79.jpg

Lovely shot! I just can't keep my cat still long enough to get a shot!

Is he/she a Calico?

Nope, she's just a good old fashioned moggie :)

All I did to the shot was change the wb a tad as the original was a little too warm due to tungsten lighting, plus I sharpened a touch. Shame I chopped the tip of her ear off!

Very nice! It's still amazing the kind of shots you can get with the 50mm 1.4/1.8 with minimal processing!

I only asked if she was a Calico as she has nearly identical markings to mine who's a Calico - something I only found out recently after seeing lots of American cats that looked quite like her and doing a little research.

Nope, she's just a good old fashioned moggie :)

All I did to the shot was change the wb a tad as the original was a little too warm due to tungsten lighting, plus I sharpened a touch. Shame I chopped the tip of her ear off!

Ohhh having now just googled "calico cat" I see what you mean! :D No she's definitely not a calico :) Will try to get a full body shot of her at some point.

Good show! :D

No matter what breed, they're just such fantastic creatures! So funny!

You're getting better at this - eyes are in focus and a nice catchlight in them too. Crop's a bit tight for me, but not a big issue.

She's gorgeous! picked up the lovely detail on her head and those gorgeous eyes really well :)

Lovely pic, lovely cat. I recently bought a soy 50mm f1.4 and am really enjoying using it.

Back