Bird Challenge # 26 "Birds Making Nests" VOTING NOW OPEN!

Which is your favourite from this month?

• # 4 jm2

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • #5 H.J.H

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • #6 ^Jared

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #7 markblake

• #8 Gremlin

• #10 Bondy

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • #11 MaynorSmit

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • #12 Naboo32

• #15 u8myufo

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • #16 Karl H

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • #17 daventryh

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
This month's theme is "Birds Making Nests". This is a very appropriate theme for this time of year, as birds will often be seen with nesting material in their beaks! Sometimes even with some rather bizarre materials!

Photos should comply with usual size regulations.
One entry only please although you may re-edit or replace your entry as often as you like right up to the closing date!

Closing date is 15 April 2012.

All shots must have been taken between 4 March 2012 and 15 April 2012.

Get snapping folks! Good luck! :D

This thread is a bit quiet, so I'll start it off with this one, shot today.

IMG_2820bb.jpg

These were busy today

hn.jpg

As a (not very successful) BTO nest recorder, I hope all you faithful togs were following the birds back so you can let us know how productive all these freshly made nests are later in the year :)

Any more for any more? Sunday is the closing date for this challenge! :D

Most of them around here got off to ahead start before the comp Joe :LOL: Managed this one so will throw it in to boost the numbers up ;)

Nest.jpg

This photo was taken yesterday morning on a walk down the river near to where I live.

Nest Building. by Helen Daventry, on Flickr

I have had a fear of swans all my life after being chased by one when I was much younger, but over the last few weeks I have got within inches of these 2 swans.

Watching these 2 mute swans building their nest over the last few weeks has been absolutely fascinating, the pure fussiness of what sticks make the short list takes hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back