Bird Photography Challenge No. 5 - Comical - Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Right it seems I have won the pleasure of setting the next challenge so I will go for most comical bird shot as I'm a bit of a fool myself :LOL:

COMICAL.
So any bird British or not, wild or captive making a complete fool of itself. Caption a must if possible ;)
This may well be a tough challenge but I'm sure you can shoehorn something in there.

You can enter one image only, this can be edited / changed at any time through the duration of the challenge.

Images must be taken and submitted between 26th August and midnight 22nd September (4 weeks).

Please keep this thread restricted to Discussions only. Please use the Entries thread here. Thanks.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spooky I was just looking at the last comp and wondering when we would hear from you :D congrats by the way Alby on your winning (y) this one looks good as well :LOL:

Alas!! I fear that Captain Robbie has missed the boat for this challenge.

IMG_2753800x533-1.jpg

Last edited:
That would have been a cracker (y) Thanks and looking forward to seeing what you can come up with ;)

Now.........this is what I call a challenge.(y)

Some good shots in already, I would have gone for a headless jobbie but I'm not going to enter this comp as I set it but here is one I took a while ago that gave me the idea.
3207719824_5a4da3c885.jpg

Just got back from Scotland seem to rain all the time and my computer has blown up :bang:
Hope to post something -Great shots already posted:LOL: :clap:

Last edited:
Voting has started and can I say guys some really funny shots you've conjured up (y)
Voting will end at 6:00pm next Wednesday.

Back