Bird Photography Challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Choose your favourite

• Post 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post 5

• Post 7

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Post 8

• Post 13

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Post 14

• Post 15

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Post 16

• Post 17

• Post 23

• Post 27

• Post 28

• Post 29

• Post 30

• Post 31

• Post 32

• Post 34

• Post 35

• Post 37

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Post 38

• Post 40

• Post 41

• Post 42

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Post 43

• Post 44

• Post 45

• Post 46 or 51

• Post 52

• Post 55

• Post 56

• Post 57

• Post 59

• Post 60

• Post 61

• Post 64

• Post 66

• Post 67

• Post 68

• Post 69

• Post 70

• Post 72

• Post 73

• Post 74

• Post 75

• Post 76

• Post 77

• Post 78

• Post 84

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Post 86

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying the pics for this comp but could I ask a favour as a togger not over familiar with the birds of Britain. Could you name the species of the birds that you've snapped please. (y)

Nice photo Jon, but the theme is birds on feeders :rules:

Mrs 1100 has gone for a tenuous link in the shot before, which may have to go to adjudication, obviously desperate to win, but pushing the boundaries is to be encouraged, have to question if it is borderline cheating :D

:thinking: Maybe if the image is not within the actual spirit of the theme of the challenge, for it to be put into a 'best of the rest category' and polled seperately.

:thinking: Maybe if the image is not within the actual spirit of the theme of the challenge, for it to be put into a 'best of the rest category' and polled seperately.

I was only pulling their legs :D I was not really taking it that seriously, otherwise my Sparrow Hawk on a feeder would have gone in :naughty:

Anyway here is my BIRD ON A FEEDER or in a feeder entry.

I want that one ....

Green_Feeder.jpg

Nice photo Jon, but the theme is birds on feeders :rules:

Mrs 1100 has gone for a tenuous link in the shot before, which may have to go to adjudication, obviously desperate to win, but pushing the boundaries is to be encouraged, have to question if it is borderline cheating :D

As I've explained to my children it's the taking part that counts not the winning lol :LOL:
the two I thought of entering:thinking:

IMG_8567_tp.JPG

IMG_3516_tp.JPG

Poll now added. Please get your votes in. Vote for as many as you want:clap::clap:

Not sure but looks like a one vote only pole :thinking:

Oh, and a free bumb, come on folks get voting. :D

Looks like you're right...............ok folks vote for your favourite!!!!!!!

Just bumping this to the top!

31 out of 86......bit of a poor do.
Crusher why don't you stipulate that only voters are eligible to enter the next competition :rules:

would help if the post had been numbered instead of having to count your *** through and hoping you have voted for the right one.

whoops, just noticed they are. sorry.

Last edited:
would help if the post had been numbered instead of having to count your *** through and hoping you have voted for the right one.

Skipper's Captains licence revoked for failing 'Observation Part 1' :D

Your only happy cause your leading the poll........that said credit where credits due its is a damn fine shot :D (y)

Here here im baffled ive voted but not sure its for the one i wanted too vote for:thinking: you never know if they all get it wrong i might end up the winner:D:LOL:

Last edited:
Here here im baffled ive voted but not sure its for the one i wanted too vote for:thinking: you never know if they all get i wrong i might end up the winner:D:LOL:

Ray the post number is top right of each post, yours I just replied to was #101, this is #102

Unless there are any objections, the voting for this comp will close at Midday on Wednesday May 13th.

The winner gets to choose the theme and rules of the next competition................glad it won't be me:LOL::LOL:

SO GET YOUR VOTE IN NOW!!

Unless there are any objections, the voting for this comp will close at Midday on Wednesday May 13th.

The winner gets to choose the theme and rules of the next competition................glad it won't be me

Just found out the rules, sorry Keith I thought you ran the comps all the time.
Just like to offer my thanks to you, good bit of interest and some really good pics.:clap:

Martyn who took the majority of votes with his superb entry below:

Anyway here is my BIRD ON A FEEDER or in a feeder entry.

I want that one ....

Green_Feeder.jpg

In 2nd place was Sawman:

My attempt.
Buzzards_101.jpg

No prizes unfortunately..........just the satisfaction of taking part :LOL:

I'd like to add a personal vote of thanks to all those who took part and who voted. There have been some great images posted and I've thoroughly enjoyed looking at them (and thanks to the 2 people who voted for mine :))

Martyn...........over to you to organise and set the rules and theme for the next one

Well done Martyn and Charlie (y)

Quite a good input again, which is great to see :)

Thanks Keith, and thanks to those who voted for my picture ... strangely not the one I wanted / had in mind entering, but could not get.

I thought Sawmans image was a cracker, as were many of the others.

Still nice to improve on my 2nd place in the last contest.

I need to give this some thought on the next theme, I have a couple of ideas.

Well done Martyn and Charlie 2 nice shots :clap: :clap: :clap:, and well done all some good shots entered. (y)

congrats Martyn and Charlie
One of you got my vote!
shame I could only vote for one!!

so - what's next up?:thinking:

Nice one guys and worthy shots too:clap: I might get a point one day :LOL: I must try harder next time. Well done all for taking the time to enter there were some pretty decent shots amongst them all ;)

Well done Martyn and a good follow up Sawman maybe your shout next time. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back