Birding App

Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of an iPhone app which helps you to identify birds. I'm just starting to get into bird photography but have no idea what I'm looking at!

Thanks in advance

Darren (y)

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of an iPhone app which helps you to identify birds. I'm just starting to get into bird photography but have no idea what I'm looking at!

Thanks in advance

Darren (y)

You could try the 'pocket birds' app... it is a free download, not as good as the 'Birdguide' app, but you need to pay for that one....

Don't know about apps for iphones,but a brilliant and cheap one (50p if remember correctly) for android is 'birds of Britain' it includes Id features,calls and photo's on it.

Don't know about apps for iphones,but a brilliant and cheap one (50p if remember correctly) for android is 'birds of Britain' it includes Id features,calls and photo's on it.

Thanks for that. Just bought it for 69p. Gotta be worth a chance at that! :)

The Birdguide app for Northern Europe may be slightly more expensive than others - mut it's infinitely better.

I got iBird UK edition when it was on special. It's normally quite expensive but I do like it.

Has some pretty good search features and a good range of images, both drawn and photographs.

Back