Birmingham cars could be banned from driving through city centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally you show that you are unable to answer a simple question (an answer that would back up the stance you have taken on Climate Change), and then you resort to name calling.

That can be taken as an admission of defeat by you.

And where there humans back then?

If you love to keep things as they were, just like businesses on high street. Why so desperate to accelerate the change of climate?
Where have I said I am desperate to accelerate climate change? Cars are a very small part of CO2 levels, they are just seen as an easy target. Just one coal fired power station produces more co2 in a day than all the diesel powered cars on UK roads combined. Advancements in petrol engine development has seen reductions in CO2 levels that the engines produce. But due to the demonetisation of diesel in the last 5yrs and diesel sales suffered as a consequence, so CO2 levels from vehicles have risen due to diesel cars being replaced by petrol cars.
It's all logical if you think about it instead of being selective in your reading and subsequent thought process.

No need for the silly insults, they just make you look like a child in a tantrum.

Take up the challenge and educate yourself about the history of the motor vehicle in society. Then, by all means, come back and debate about the poor businesses that are being damaged by this ghastly proposal.
I have worked in the car industry for over 40yrs, I don't need to educate myself about the history of the motor vehicle in society, I live it and breath it.
I would love to debate on the subject with you, but you have no debating skills. As I keep telling you, you just make a noise, make no valid counter argument, you would just continue to make noises evading questions.

A big difference between going out of business by natural progression and being forced out of business.

I have worked in the car industry for over 40yrs, I don't need to educate myself about the history of the motor vehicle in society, I live it and breath it.
I would love to debate on the subject with you, but you have no debating skills. As I keep telling you, you just make a noise, make no valid counter argument, you would just continue to make noises evading questions.

You don't like businesses "being forced out of business".
You've been in the motor industry for over 40 years and don't need to educate yourself about it.

You don't know of any instances of impact by the motor industry on other businesses - forcing them out of business.
You are not willing to research and educate yourself.

Why are you even posting on this thread?

A quick look through that link shows some 1,300 years of "odd behaviour", not 10. The references to short term change are in very localised places. Current earth temperatures reported are global averages, not localised.

Have you got anything else?
Still waiting your response on how you plan to stop climate change?

Go on - break a habit an answer a question!

As usual you can't! You just ask a question back in reply then claim victory when they unsurprisingly don't answer!

How childish an immature - a five year old behaves better.

So you haven’t got anything of substance that backs up your denialist stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back