Birmingham

Name
Sameer
Edit My Images
Yes
I was there for the badminton championships last month and took the opportunity to take a few snaps on the Saturday. It was freezing and I had company, otherwise would have put some more effort in. I think there's a lot more photo potential there. C&C welcome as usual.

DSC_0007.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

DSC_0023.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

DSC_0025.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

DSC_0042.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

DSC_0048.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

DSC_0053.jpg by *SM*, on Flickr

Full set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sameermannick/sets/72157633364846054/

Like the first, very abstract. I'd be tempted to try it just after sunset :thinking:

2 & 3 - I am around those parts most weekends but I have never noticed them. May trying to saty sober one week or go during the day!!!

I like the others. Going to try and mimic your work! I have never shot Birmingham although I think it would be good fun on an evening! Def in the summer months!

I like them all!

Bolly

wow I live here in Birmingham and the most I have shot is the rememberence day parade in the city centre. Funny how when you live somewhere you always look outside for inspiration when its there all along on your doorstep!

wow I live here in Birmingham and the most I have shot is the rememberence day parade in the city centre. Funny how when you live somewhere you always look outside for inspiration when its there all along on your doorstep!

You are right. I live in Winchester, and other than the town itself, there is loads of photo opportunities nearby which I haven't been to e.g. Micheldever bluebell forest.

I now leave the area at the end of the month, and I have only a handful of shots of the area! :(

But I actually think that if one day I come back as a "tourist" I will see things in a less mundane way (take the sights for granted less).

Back