Bit chilly today, what's your temps?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Rather nippy here this morning, took the birds breakfast out and it's just down below minus 10C

Refilled the drinking bowl with lukewarm water, but reckon I will be out again soon refilling it or at least taking the ice off the top

What's the temperatures like at your place?

Last edited:
+2 just now, though last winter when we had the snow in the ground for more than a month, the lowest I saw was -19 on the way to work. My youngest son walked to school when it was -17 in 6 to 8 inches of snow.

Just biked to work in -10 brr chilly the local river looked nice all frozen solid might go out take some photos of it after work.

-11 according to the wifes megane/

Cold enough for Jack Frost on the windows -- not seen that for a while.

My weather app says -10. For more accuracy I checked local airfields, -7 at Staverton and -10 at Fairford.

Gedney Hill, Spalding, England (PWS)
Updated: 5 min 26 sec ago

Air temp-13.4 °C
Freezing Fog
Windchill: -13 °C
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: -15 °C
Wind: Calm

Data from my weather station.:)

According to the display beside my desk, the outside temperature (in the shade) is -0.5°C.

Just logged in at the local pro weather station, and it was -12.4c at 7.30am. But is now a positively sweltering -5.6c at 11.30am.

Some great shots waiting to be taken whilst I was walking the dog. If only I wasn't such a wally that I left the camera in the house.

Shirt-sleeve weather here at +4°C, nice to see some less-warm stuff down south for a change ;)

Not sure. Either 2c or 3.5c depending on which thermometer I believe!

Nice and sunny though so I can at least turn the heating off for a bit.

I walked the dogs earlier. T shirt and no jumper. Very mild.

A positively balmy -8 today. Last week we were down to -15 during the day

lovely here today in N Ireland for a change we are missing the worst of it last year for the second year in a row the river Foyle was frozen and we had -19

-7 for me now, -8 earlier.

Just resize and/or drag this weather map to find out the current temps and temperature history in your surrounding areas....

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?brand=wxmap&query=51.5701906,0.0

It can be quite handy, especially at this time of year, to decide what to wear and whether to even bother turning up for a meet. :D

Did I really say that? :coat:

I upload my weather data to Wunderground, link below.(y)

http://classic.wunderground.com/global/stations/03469.html

Almost +2 and rising slightly :)
Up here, we've escaped the worst so far. The downside is no snow pics and a lot of uniformly dull white cloud days :(

No idea of the temperature, but I've just been out in T-shirt and hoody and cleaned the car in the lovely sunshine. Water even evaporated off the black paintwork into steam where it was sitting in the sun. Car is now lovely and black again instead of the grey and white blotchy patterns the road salt had created all over it. My jeans got soaked and I still didn't feel cold.
Still plenty of snow on the grassy areas though, even though alot of it is in full sunshine.

Left home at 5:30 this morning and thought it was cold.

Temp guage said -9C.

Set off for TP Flamborough Meet and guage dropped. At Driffield it was showing -14C.

Warmed up a bit at Flamborough. Set up tripod and within seconds there was a white frost on it. Opened bag and a frost settled on the contents.

Cracking spot but think I'll visit again in warmer weather.

Ken

No idea, but very very cold this morning, took ages to scrape the ice off the windscreen.
Dog and I went clay shooting, needed both 4WD and low transfer box to get to the shooting ground, ground was very slippery underfoot.

Who cares? Had a great day

+6 in Cambuslang this afternoon

:banana::banana::banana:.........

almost used the air-con......:exit:

Back down to -8c now, supposed to be warming up as the night goes on though

Back