Bit of buggy stuff tonight:

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
On a piece of wood in the garden - three bugs for me - a plant bug, a globby, and a white-legged millipede (Tachypodoiulus niger I think)...

1200capsid02.jpg

1200capsid01.jpg

1200globs01.jpg

1200centi01.jpg

Paul.

Surprising to say the least!
How cold was it then?

Nice set Paul the millipede is very nice but things look to going wrong for the bug in 2

Surprising to say the least!
How cold was it then?

Quite mild tonight over here, around 11 degrees centigrade, but it's quite wet with recent heavy rains and a fair night breeze.

Nice set Paul the millipede is very nice but things look to going wrong for the bug in 2

Not sure what has happened to the one in #2 - it's underside is either leaking out it's innards, or it's caught in some moisture or something. Either way - as you say, looking not to good for it...

Cheers Alf. :)

Paul.

Another very nice set of images Paul, some fine detail, great comp', good lighting & exposure.(y)

George.

Nice finds Paul, that globby looks real nice. Nice to see your feeling brave with the cold weather you have there.

Another very nice set of images Paul, some fine detail, great comp', good lighting & exposure.(y)

George.

Nice finds Paul, that globby looks real nice. Nice to see your feeling brave with the cold weather you have there.

Thanks gents. It's a bit milder just now but the wet remains a major player. It rains for longer than it doesn't..

Paul.

Back