Bite the hand that feeds?

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
No
If your mate gives you millions of pounds in exchange for a seat at the table, just be nice to him. The thing about mates is; they know stuff about you. ;)

I don't have any mates so that don't apply to me. Feel free to bite me if you so wish!!

Never use mates ,I do recall the durex brand though in my mis.spent youth :banana:

You could'nt make it up, I bet JC has'nt put his todger in a pigs mouth!

I've often thought that it's not what you know, or who you know... it's what you know about who you know that matters.

Another non story that is only gossip column material and gossip columns influence nothing.

A thread that listed various "ceremonies" / activities in which folk were involved might be entertaining though. I recall some people drinking lager from a bedpan/chamber pot (chanty as it was called) in which there a number of cooked sausages.

Another non story that is only gossip column material and gossip columns influence nothing.

:agree: but it is rather funny.

A thread that listed various "ceremonies" / activities in which folk were involved might be entertaining though. I recall some people drinking lager from a bedpan/chamber pot (chanty as it was called) in which there a number of cooked sausages.

Sadly not done anything like this.:tumbleweed:

Last edited:
Disappointed to see Tim Farron getting involved in this nonsense. Once again, Corbyn is showing the others how it's done. not that I'll vote for the daft muppet, but he earns respect for actually treating politics with dignity.

is that what classes for news these days?
The prime minister being a lying drug taking pig-f****r (allegedly)

I think that passes for news in any context I could imagine.

Meanwhile the Government are U turning on another Manifesto promise; this time to not remove free school meals - no-one cares though, but that beardy bloke maintaining a 'respectful silence' last week? The scruffy Commie b*****d!

So the PM of our country performs a sex act with a pig's head and people think its nothing?????!!!!!! I shudder to think what some people's sexual preferences are if they easily shrug this off.

I see the party line is not to dignify the story with a response. Which is predictable. If he denies it and its true and a photograph is then produced he is screwed and if he confirms it he is as well. So just try and ignore it and hope it will go away.

Surely this raises serious questions about Cameron's character. Personally I wouldn't every perform a sex act with a pigs head to just join a club. If he was willing to stoop to that level, what does that say about him?

If someone accused me of such an act and I didn't do it, I would be taking immediate legal action and suing them. So why isn't he doing that?

Surely this raises serious questions about Cameron's character. Personally I wouldn't every perform a sex act with a pigs head to just join a club. If he was willing to stoop to that level, what does that say about him?

I doesn't raise any serious questions about Cameron for me, I always thought he was a bit of fcukpig!

Last edited:
Where does 'putting your tackle in a dead pigs mouth' go to being 'performing sex acts on a pigs head'? Not that Im saying either act is particularly savoury but the former is more 'rugby club dare' than bestiality surely.

Where does 'putting your tackle in a dead pigs mouth' go to being 'performing sex acts on a pigs head'? Not that Im saying either act is particularly savoury but the former is more 'rugby club dare' than bestiality surely.

Lets be perfectly honest here, had this story come out last week and involved Jeremy Corbyn we would not have heard the last of it, furthermore, if the PM has also taken cocaine then you have to ask whether he is fit to run a government.

Lets be perfectly honest here, had this story come out last week and involved Jeremy Corbyn we would not have heard the last of it, furthermore, if the PM has also taken cocaine then you have to ask whether he is fit to run a government.
And lets look at what the real story is:
A billionaire tax dodger gives a political party £8m in exchange for a 'senior position', when his tax status becomes public knowledge his mates drop him like a hot potato. This story is the result of the broken politics of this country, it just happens to have the bonus of being hilarious.

Of course it's not as scandalous as someone being seen out in public without a tie :thinking:

I am not Camerons biggest fan... but this is crazy! He was a student FFS, did no-one ever do anything silly in student days? Ok, I have never done that, but I am sure there are things in our pasts we have done that have no bearing on now. If anything at least it shows he was doing what everyone else was doing (having fun).

That's what I thought. Why is this a news story?

Why was JC dragged over the coals for looking scruffy not singing a song? The prime minister, one of the powerful positions worldwide, puts his knob in a dead pig and gets caught out taking drugs, why should it not be newsworthy? You also have to ask yourself, why is the Tory rag 'The Mail' pumping out the revelations? Have they seen the light and realised this smarmy little rich boy is most certainly not the calibre of man to run a government?........let's bloody hope so and whilst they are at it any chance of getting something interesting on IDS and GO?

EDIT: It has now been alleged that he also attended a 'Cocaine party' ....the plot thickens.

Last edited:
Why was JC dragged over the coals for looking scruffy not singing a song? The prime minister, one of the powerful positions worldwide, puts his knob in a dead pig and gets caught out taking drugs, why should it not be newsworthy? You also have to ask yourself, why is the Tory rag 'The Mail' pumping out the revelations? Have they seen the light and realised this smarmy little rich boy is most certainly not the calibre of man to run a government?........let's bloody hope so and whilst they are at it any chance of getting something interesting on IDS and GO?

EDIT: It has now been alleged that he also attended a 'Cocaine party' ....the plot thickens.

So what. He did some silly things as a student. How is that relevant?

So what. He did some silly things as a student. How is that relevant?

Yes he did, now he has been caught out, involved in cocaine is 'a silly student thing'? really?

I don't expect politicians to be role models (*). I don't expect them to have lived blemish-free lives, especially before they entered politics. The only issue of note in this story is the one that has gone largely unnoticed - that he may have lied about what he knew of a donor's tax status.

(*) Isn't that what the Royal Family are for? ;)

So the PM of our country performs a sex act with a pig's head and people think its nothing?????!!!!!! I shudder to think what some people's sexual preferences are if they easily shrug this off.

The prime minister of this nation didn't do it. A student did (allegedly); and frankly, calling into question the sexual preferences of anyone who doesn't hold up their knitting needles in outrage is hilarious.

see:

agreed.

Back