bitesizedeals.co.uk

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
Any one heard or used this site www.bitesizedeals.co.uk ? , I ordered a Canon 70-200L F4 onthe 9th , money taken and despite a tracking ref have heard nothing despite 6 emails to them.
A search on AV forums came up with 3/4 others in same pos as me last week all waiting , one did get his camera but notthe model he ordered . , thought I was dealing with UK supplier but since dug deep into the site and its based in USA , despite having a Nottinham UK address.
Not looking good .

A look at the warranties page should have sent you running a mile, also the about us page says USA based and you also have to pay import taxes and any duties.

Youve either been scammed or youre gonna be hit for customs taxes which probably makes it much more expensive than Jessops or any other UK based store.

Just an update on this company , I managed to cancel the order and after many emails got a full refund this week .
There is a long thread on www.moneysavingexpert.com about this company , I followed the advice on there .

Last edited:
Sure was , quite a few people trying to get their money back , several report receiving the cameras etc but to US spec .
Lesson learnt .

Last edited:
I was looking to buy a camera from them but not now. Thanks for the heads up!
Just need to find someone online not trying to scam me out of my money :cautious:

I was looking to buy a camera from them but not now. Thanks for the heads up!
Just need to find someone online not trying to scam me out of my money :cautious:

try the for sale forum there all nice on here no scamming(y) welcome to tp by the way:)

Last edited:
Thx ^_^ I ordered one now so fingers crossed it will be here on Saturday morning

Back