Bitterns

Great finds Kev, can be 'all of a sudden' with these so you got them well :)

Had a good two weeks with the birds despite the wind and weather throw at me been hard work three of my favourite bittern shots Whats your opinions ?
Your hard work has really paid off, Kev (y)(y)
- 3 great in-flight shots of a difficult subject - my favourite being the over-water shot because I like to see the full eye, and I find the saturated colours of the Bittern plumage against the blue water more striking.

Russ

3 cracking shots, stand out really well from the background, almost 3D like, #1 would be my favourite for the wing detail and the fact the bird has the space to fly into

Paul

Great shots, I think my preference is #3 as I like that it is camoflaged against the background, as per normal. Looks a bit out of place over the water...

Nice set, only nit pick is that they seem to be flying slightly away, uncooperative buggers - I just get a blurry dot IF i see ine in flight!!!
TFS

Same nit here as John kev,all three seem flying away from your viewer. I've only seen two at ham wall, in my life so in no way can compete and would be thrilled if these were mine!! But I know in my heart I'd have spotted the HA for lack of a better expression and moaned at myself. don't matter which way ya cut it they are still cracking images.................

It's a wildlife photographers lot this isn't it.................."I'm chuffed with this ,but if only"......;)

stu

Back