Daily Bl0at3r's project 365 - started 1st April 2014 - will it last ?

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Been wanting to do a daily photo project for some time, almost started a few times but never actually started 'officially' - well 1st April 2014 is the date to start. Anyone who knows me will expect no more than about 5 days worth before I get bored and move on - not this time :)

001/365 - Starting my project 365
by thebloater, on Flickr

Wish me luck!

Welcome to the mad house good luck with the 365 challenge, I myself am doing it and I am about 136 days in to it so far.

Your first image seems to tight I the frame, think I'd prefer to see the whole phone in the image. And a less yellow background, I look forward to seeing how you progress.

Day 4 i like the composition and the processing you have chosen, works really well. Day 5 lovely looking cat, with a nice point of view, my only crit would be to watch the framing and aim to get the whole off the cat in. And secondly id clone out the little bit of grass out on the cats right ear as it is distracting. With all that said a strong start to your 365, keep on going at it, by doing this challenge it has helped me no end.

Back