B&W Black and white view

Name
Ashish Tamhane
Edit My Images
Yes
Although quite sunny it was a very windy day at LittleHampton. Tired from all of the wind we decided to have a quick stop at one of the cafes on the beach. Enjoyed a good meal with the below view out towards the sea.

Comments and critique welcome. Thanks for viewing.

1694638965001.jpg

Sorry I don't quite know what I am looking at here. A view out of a window?

I think the half and half idea (lighter on the left, dark on the right) is a good idea (if it was intentional) but it fails to work well because there is no matching symmetry of the view outside. If there had been similar groups outside and someone walking the opposite way in the dark half, it would perhaps have worked better. As it is, I'm afraid it just looks like a snap of the view out of the window that is half open

Sorry I don't quite know what I am looking at here. A view out of a window?

Yes the view from the cafe window.

I think the half and half idea (lighter on the left, dark on the right) is a good idea (if it was intentional) but it fails to work well because there is no matching symmetry of the view outside. If there had been similar groups outside and someone walking the opposite way in the dark half, it would perhaps have worked better. As it is, I'm afraid it just looks like a snap of the view out of the window that is half open

The darkening of the one side was intentional. Agreed on the point that a person on the other side would have balanced out the image.

Back